At the Shinnyo-en Foundation, the relationship with our partners is as important as the results we achieve together. Our collaborative grantmaking supports educational programs that nurture youth and the adults who work with them.
The goals of our grantmaking are as follows:
- Engage youth and adults in meaningful acts of service;
- Guide them in reflecting on their service and its relationship to their growth;
- Involve families in the social, emotional and spiritual growth of their children;
- Nurture goodwill between youth and adults of diverse faiths, backgrounds and beliefs for the good of their schools and communities; and
- Cultivate values such as compassion, harmony and respect into the culture and environment of public education.
Grants Awarded 2010
Published June 20, 2011